Spare Parts for LG G6
The LG G6 comes in three color options: Platinum Silver, Jet Black, and White. The test pattern is platinum-colored with a pale blue tint and granular finish under the glass. Certified to blow to the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G. It is also subject to the IP68 standard so it can withstand underwater for 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes. The housing combines two glass panels embedded in a mat aluminum frame with diamond cut edges and, barely visible, antenna lines.
On the upper side there is a secondary microphone and a 3.5 mm audio input. It’s something that’s missing on iPhone 7, Moto Z, S8 etc. The infrared sensor has been removed. USB-C connector with USB 3.1 standard is located in the middle of the lower edge. On the left corner is the microphone, on the right – speaker.
The display is a full LCD laminate IPS matrix. It is surprising that it is not OLED because LG has been using this newer and better matrix for its TVs for a long time. The screen is stretched to the height. The width is 64.75 mm, height 129.5 mm, and diagonals 144, 78 mm (5.7 inches). The frame around the screen is only 1 mm thick. The resolution is 2880 x 1440 pixels, resulting in 564 pixels per square inch on this diagonal. It supports Dolby Vision and HDR 10 technology to improve color, high dynamic range and brightness for coded content of this type. To reduce eye fatigue there is a yellowish tint.
GPU & CPU
The fact is that the LG G6, as the top model in 2017, uses the Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro based on 14 nM process technology, not the latest Snapdragon 835. However, it is still very powerful SoC so in everyday use you shouldn’t feel the big difference in power . Looking at energy efficiency, this difference could be noticeable.
The CPU has 4 Kryo 64-bit cores divided into two clusters: 2 x 2.35 GHz + 2 x 1.6 GHz. Graphic co-processor is Adreno 530 clock 653 MHz. The 2-channel LPDDR4 workstation has a capacity of 4 GB (1866 MHz). The internal flash data memory UFS 2.0 architecture has a capacity of 32 GB. User retains 22.42 GB of expandable memory card.
- LG G6 (H870) LCD Display + Touchscreen + Frame ACQ89384002 Black
- LG G6 (H870) LCD Display + Touchscreen + Frame ACQ89384003 White
- LG G6 (H870) LCD Display + Touchscreen + Frame ACQ89384001 Platinum
- LG G6 (H870) Battery BL-T32 3300mAh EAC63438801
- LG G6 (H870) Backcover ACQ89717202 Incl Camera Lens and Home Button
- LG G6 (H870) Backcover ACQ89717203 Incl Camera Lens and Home Button
- LG G6 (H870) Backcover ACQ89717201 Incl Camera Lens and Home Button
- Livon LG G6 (H870) Tempered Glass 0.3mm – 2,5D
- LG G6 (H870) Camera lens Frame ABA76269301 Platinum
- LG G6 (H870) Front Camera Module EBP63021901 5MPIX
- LG G6 (H870) Back Camera Module EBP63041801 13MPIX
- LG G6 (H870) Button Assembly ABH76059801 Titan
- LG G6 (H870) Button Assembly ABH76059802 Black
- LG G6 (H870) Button Assembly ABH76059803 White
- LG G6 (H870) Simcard and MicroSD holder ABN75218201 Titan
- LG G6 (H870) Simcard and MicroSD holder ABN75218202 Black
- LG G6 (H870) Simcard and MicroSD holder ABN75218203 White
- LG G6 (H870) Fingerprint Sensor Flex Cable EBD62945501 Titan
- LG G6 (H870) Fingerprint Sensor Flex Cable EBD62945502 White
- LG G6 (H870) Fingerprint Sensor Flex Cable EBD62945503 Black
- LG G6 (H870) Headphone Jack Flex Cable Audio EBR83703701
- LG G6 (H870) Volume button Flex Cable Side Keys EBR83711901
- LG G6 (H870) Charge Connector Flex Cable PCB Assembly with Microphone
- LG G6 (H870) Adhesive Tape Rear For Battery Cover MJN70133501
- LG G6 (H870) Camera lens Window MKC6617970 Titan
- LG G6 (H870) Camera lens Window MKC66179702 Black